Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I was going about my day and stopped to check my blogger newsfeed when I suddenly realized that it is WEDNESDAY, Midweek Confessions Day!! Wednesday is rapidly becoming my favorite day of the week! You should hop on over to e, myself, and i and read more awesome midweek confession or write your own and link up!



*I introduced myself as "Ali Bell" (my maiden name that I am returning to) last weekend for the first time in many years. It was kind of awkward and will definitely take some getting used to, but I like it.

*Terry is moving to Florida this weekend and I can't get a handle on my emotions about it. At any given moment I feel sad that he is leaving, angry that he is leaving without me and with someone else, frustrated that I'm still stuck here for a time when I really want to move and start over, relieved that we will have some physical distance which, I hope, will help in the healing process, worried about how this is all affecting Riley and how I will handle having Terry 800 miles away...the list goes on and on.

*I have to work on Memorial Day (ick), but I'm actually looking forward to having a (mostly) empty building for a whole day. I get to sort through a zillion summer camp materials (t-shirts, water bottles, wristbands, backpacks, forms, etc.) and organize them for all of our sites. However, I find that kind of work therapeutic and am not dreading it.

*I'm a little obsessed with fountain drinks. Whether it's a Polar Pop or a giant McDonalds cup if it's styrofoam, big, and filled with ice cold liquid I am a happy girl.

*I made a cake on Monday. Riley has been at Terry's all week so I have been the only one home. There's a ton of cake left and I'm sure I will have to throw it out before too long. I would share it, but it doesn't travel well. I think my confession is just that I made an entire cake knowing that I would be the only one eating it, lol.

Well, I guess that's it for today.

<3, Ali

1 comment:

  1. Huge fountain drinks give the warm and fuzzy feeling!! Everything is better with one in your hand.

    ReplyDelete