Friday, May 11, 2012

Mug Swap

So I hooked up with FakeRain and We are Young for a Coffee Mug Swap.



I love presents and things like secret santa so this seemed super perfect and I'm really excited. I got paired up with Miss Morgan at Awkwardly Honest Fabulously Flawed You should check out her blog, it's super fun and she's adorable!

So basically, we will buy each other a coffee mug, send it, and blog about it. Fun, easy, and you get to give and get a present! So, what kind of coffee mugs fit me? Here are a few ideas (in case anyone else wants to give me a coffee mug ;)

I, obviously, love all things cute and girly so I love these Monogrammed Polka Dot Mugs, especially the pink ones!

polkadots

I love the pretty, pink, henna designs on this one. I think they are so dainty.

henna

I don't know what it is about this one, but I am in love with it!

curvy

I love lilies, so I think this lily mug is beautiful and it borders on cheesy without quite going over.

lily

I had never really thought about coffee mugs before, so that was fun :) You should join the coffee mug swap too!!


Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment