Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Midweek Confessions

So, it's Wednesday. E at emyselfandi is taking a break from Midweek Confessions this week, so I won't be linking up. However, I don't think I can go through a Wednesday without it so I'm doing it anyway :)



*Sunday was Mother's Day. My church did this awesome thing where all the moms walked the red carpet (paparazzi included) and had a photo taken at the end. After service the moms got to take their pictures home. My confession? It was really fun. Unfortunately, I don't think my career as a famous person is going to take off anytime soon because it was also a bit intimidating (and it wasn't even Hollywood!). Here is a picture of Riley and I getting our picture taken.

d0d04b22, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

*Riley is going to Gatlinburg this weekend. He's 8. He's going on a trip without Terry or I. I'm really proud of him that he's brave enough to do this. I pretend that I'm totally okay with it. I'm secretly terrified.

Photobucket

*I really, really, really miss football :(
I love these boys. Switch out Jordy Nelson for James Woods and it might just be the perfect picture.
packers

*The So You Think You Can Dance premier is next Thursday. I could not be more excited. I've been looking forward to it for months...literally. Like I was talking about it in December.

sytycd

*So, I think I'm a little late to the link up party, but I really like blog link ups. It motivates me to write when I might not have otherwise, it gives me a topic to write about when I'm feeling un-creative, and it makes me feel like I am a part of something. Is it sad that clicking a few buttons on a computer makes me feel like I belong, lol.

links

*So, I definitely started writing this post yesterday because I went through a good half of the day thinking that it was Wednesday. When I found out it was only Tuesday I was a little sad.

So that's it for me this week. Nothing too juicy or funny or anything this week, just me.


Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment