Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Midweek Confessions

It's that time again!



It's been a while since I've done Midweek Confessions and I miss it!

*I bake when I'm bored, or when I'm upset, or when I'm happy...okay, I bake all the time! I made these babies on Monday and brought them to work and was told I was Satan...twice! That means they were really good!
7d60e0b4, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

*I get to go school supply shopping this weekend! I love school supplies. The smell of new crayons, the crisp, fresh notebooks, the smooth, bright yellow pencils. I may or may not begrudge the fact that I don't get to use said supplies and Riley gets them instead.

Photobucket

*When my ex-husband and I first separated and the chances of our marriage making it were dismal I began to dread the thought of dating. Small talk, bad personalities, baggage...ick. However, a few weeks ago I realized that I'm not hung-up on my ex-husband anymore (that happened when I wasn't looking). I also realized that I missed testosterone in my life. I just wanted to talk about football and video games for a little while! So, I put myself out there and went on some dates! You know what I realized? I'm kind of awesome. I'm smart and funny, I'm not bad to look at, and I'm (surprisingly) good at small talk and first dates...who knew? Dating is fun!

date

*I got an email this morning that made me really really happy. Did I win a sweepstakes? No. Did I hear from an old friend? No. Did I get a promotion? No. The email I got was an invite for my Fantasy Football league! I was so excited! This means that it's almost football season!!! I will leave you with my Fantasy Sports profile. If you look on the right-hand side you will see a trophy. "What's that trophy for?" you may ask...League Champ...I heart Fantasy Football!

Photobucket

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment