Wednesday, August 8, 2012

3rd Grade!

They just never stop growing, do they? My baby started 3rd grade today! One should never turn 30 and have a child start 3rd grade in the same week--man do I feel old! I'm so proud of Riley. He's growing up so much! We had a great prayer time this morning, took our first day of school pictures, and I sent him off to school. I think he's going to have a great year!

3 first day blog
First Day of 3rd Grade!

Let's see how much he's grown over the years, shall we?

pk blog
First day of Preschool

k blog
First day of Kindergarten

1 blog
First day of 1st Grade

2 blog
First day of 2nd Grade

3 blog
First day of 3rd Grade

He's so tall these days! He loves his new backpack this year. I miss the cartoon backpacks sometimes, it seems like he grew out of those so fast!

Have fun in 3rd Grade, Riley! Go get 'em!
3 leaving blog

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment