Friday, February 10, 2012

Musings

So, after a crappy week I get up this morning so excited that it's Friday! I get ready, I get Riley ready and we go out to the car to see that the dome light had been left on all night and lo and behold the car wouldn't start :( So much for Happy Friday. I called Terry, but he couldn't come help so I was stuck facing my first big issue on my own. Granted, a dead car battery is not exactly a huge crisis, but for me, this morning, it might as well have been the end of the world. See, I'm used to having someone there that I can rely on, someone who can fix everything for me, that can tell me how to deal with stuff. I don't have that anymore and realizing that this morning was devastating. I remembered that I have roadside assistance on my car insurance so I called them and 30 minutes later I had a running car. Like I said, not a major crisis, but it was enough to make my heart break just a little bit more. I'm realizing day by day just how hard this future is. How much is going to change. I officially hate it. I'm working on acceptance, but it's slow in coming. I feel a little lost today. But, I'm going to go home after work, get pretty and go out and have some fun. I'll find center, I just haven't found it yet.

I will be buying one of these though
Photobucket

Here's to better days!


Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment